Contact Me

Thursday, February 2, 2017

An interview with author Lois Curran





Destined to Love Again by [Curran, Lois]
http://www.amz
Lois Curran's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling







I met Lois Curran at the Ozarks Romance Authors last year and we met again when she joined Sleuths-Ink Mystery writers.  We hit it off right away. Lois’ debut novel, Destined to Love Again came out last month on Amazon.  I read it and recommend it highly.

Lois writes Christian fiction. Let’s take a look at what she has to say about her genre, writing and life in general.



Tell us about your novel, Destined to Love again.

Lois: It is a cozy Christian romance novel. It is much the same as any cozy romance only it is faith based.

What is the setting for Destined… and what inspired you to write it?

Lois: It takes place in Tampa. The idea grew from my nursing background. I developed the main character, Abby as an RN who leaves home to get away from painful memories and takes a position as a school nurse in a prestigious boarding school.

I love the cover. Did you design it yourself?

Lois: No, it was designed by Jaycee Delorenzo at Sweet ’N spicy Designs. I highly recommend her.

Do you write full time?

 Lois: In January, I gave up my fulltime job as Director of Nursing at my county’s Health Department.  I cut down to two days a week which gives me more time to write and do all the other things I love.

Speaking of things you love, tell us some of your favorite pastimes?

Lois: Scrapbooking, traveling, crossword puzzles and of course reading are at the top of my list.


Tell me five things you would like your readers to know about you.

Lois :  They should know that I also write suspense. My new book is about ready and I hope it will be published soon. I took violin lessons for five years and I’m a chronic dieter. I have dieted off and on my entire life. If I hadn’t dieted I’d weigh five hundred pounds by now. The beach Is my favorite travel destination. I live in Missouri but I grew up in Salem, Oregon.  My favorite romance writer is Terri Blackstock but I have many more.



Thanks Lois. If you would like to see Lois’ book just follow this link
http://amzn.to/2hdSVNs    

Blub from Destined to Love Again 
On the heels of a breakup from her long-time boyfriend, whom she now questions she ever really loved him, Abby Dennison leaves Orlando for Tampa. She walks away from the painful memories and a situation she knows displeases God.

In Tampa she takes a position as a school nurse in a prestigious boarding academy. She needs a second chance at life but doesn’t want a second chance at love. Then the school handy-man Sam shows gentle persistence and steady goodness as he tries to persuade her to go out with him.

She can’t deny the attraction, but she’s not ready to take the risk of dating someone new. Her heart needs to heal. She wonders if God might be preparing a future for her with the handsome Sam Ford.…However, is she willing to let go of the past to allow herself to love again?

2 comments:

  1. I loved Destined to Love Again. Such a sweet romance. I didn't know you'd cut down on your work schedule. Good for you. Here's to years of happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it myself, waiting for the next in the series about the sisters. I loved both of them and wonder where she will go with them. Well developed characters.

    ReplyDelete