Contact Me

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friday Fictioneers for November 23,2012

/When you said you wanted to make a of bronze of David I didn't think you meant this.
Who  thought you would cut him up and bronze him in small pieces.  It's not like no one knows who it is.  Even with his face contorted, there is no one else who looks like him.
            I realize you are a critic but his work was not so bad.
            Of course, they will eventually put all the pieces back together, figure out who he is and you will have years and years on death row to mull his writings over in your mind

http://rochellewisofffields.wordpress.com/

9 comments:

  1. Now that's a tough critic. I'm not letting him/her read any of my writing. Fun read, Susan. Welcome back.
    shalom,
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Maybe he had the last laugh! One tiny suggestion. You could have saved three words by using contractions. I tend to do this too, so I think that's why I noticed. Makes the writing a little more informal, but when you only have 100 words, every word counts! Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Good idea. I will (I'll) remember it. I love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a painful lesson - even if he can claim it is "art."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what you call 'not liking' someone's work. Glad he's not reading anything of mine... Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. Wouldn't want to get on this guy's bad side. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was an interesting approach to the prompt... piece by piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of a character in Dean Koontz novel. I forget the title, but the guy would hunt down authors who expressed views he did not agree with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dean Koontz. I can not read them before I go to bed though.

    ReplyDelete